It has been quite some time since I last blog and yup don really feel like blogging during school holidays or should I say when I am not using my laptop? Haven't been studying which I should for my MDB and UED which I intend to do and I just pushes it to tomorrow like anyone with no motivation to study will do... okay I will study tomorrow will just pop up and then continue with the recreation on hand. Yup, and I am one of them. My life is either my Comics, PSP, Nitendo DS, Laptop- Games, Anime and work. Just do whatever I want and relax my life. Yes that's me. So I don't really bother blogging when I have so much things that I can do. But oh well, I survived this semesters and break is coming towards me and I am lazy to take some actions. So tomorrow I'm gonna set myself a target, get everything in my head and stay till friday then sleep early and get ready for the exams on thursday morning. Yes, that's my goal for tomorrow so now I'm gonna spend my time relaxing and finish with my anime which i missed for 3 weeks....... till the next time i blog again... :P